Today, I must to pimp the man, the myth, the legend… Jack Wallen. Jack is one of my greatest and closest author friends, but beyond that, he has some MAD cover arts skillz.
Plus, Jack is like me in that he understands we indie authors do this ALL ON OUR OWN. We don’t have the money to throw down for $200 formatting or $250 covers. That’s a lot of money. So his prices are reasonable, which is a major plus in my book!
Check out some of his mock-ups:
Jack sez: “I am proud to finally offer cover design as a service for fellow indie authors. And instead of making you pay an arm and a leg to get a professional-looking cover, my rates will be within reason.”
Here are the different packages Jack offers. Each package will include three free revisions (in case you change your mind on something before the book goes live).
- The Standard Jack’d Package: This package will include a single cover for your ebook.
- The Jack’d+ Package: This package includes the Basic Package plus a banner that can be used on many sites for advertising (You choose banner size).
- The Jack Daddy Package: With this package you will get everything above plus a cover for your printed version (such as those necessary for Create Space).
- All packages include mockup, three free revisions, and final versions.
- Standard Jack’d Package: $50.00
- Jack’d+ Package: $75.00
- Jack Daddy Package: $125.00
- Extra revisions (beyond included three): $10.00 per revision
- Any stock photos purchased for use will be added to the price of the final product.
If you’re interested in hiring Jack to create a custom cover for your book, just fill out his request form (once you click through, scroll down to the bottom of the page). If you want to browse his cover art information on his website, go here.